It's 10 days of jam packed touring and adventuring. Here are some of the "Top Sights You'll See on Birthright Israel This Summer".
1. Wineries & Chocolatiers in the North
2. Dead Sea & Mediterranean Sea
3. Holy Cities of Jerusalem & Safed
4. The city of Tel Aviv & its famous nightlife
5. Yad Vashem & Har Hertzl
6. Mount Masada & the Desert Locals
7. Market Places in Jerusalem & Tel Aviv
8. The Jordan River & its surrounding mountain ranges
9. A view over Syria and Lebanon from Israel
10.The Western Wall
To get "Priority Status" on a Free trip to Israel next season, make sure you sign up now! read more
More than 500 000 people have been on a free trip to Israel and how many are guilty of the same 10 amateur mistakes made on Birthright Israel? Honestly, we'd rather not know. Instead, we've compiled a list to help you, the future traveler from making the same "Birthright Blunders".
1. Shaving before swimming in the Dead Sea
Dipping your face of freshly shaved set legs in the Dead Sea is kind of like taking an acid bath - it'll give you a sting you'll never forget. While we're talking about "the sting", we also strongly advise that you never attempt putting your head under water in the Dead Sea. Even if your eyes are closed, "the sting" still finds its way in, and you will reemerge convinced that you have been permanently blinded.
2. Falling "in love" too soon
A lot can happen in 10 days, and a lot can change. Someone catches your eye on the first day, and by day 4 you've noticed they're a perpetual nose-picker. Avoid the awkwardness, keep things in t read more