It's 10 days of jam packed touring and adventuring. Here are some of the "Top Sights You'll See on Birthright Israel This Summer".
1. Wineries & Chocolatiers in the North
2. Dead Sea & Mediterranean Sea
3. Holy Cities of Jerusalem & Safed
4. The city of Tel Aviv & its famous nightlife
5. Yad Vashem & Har Hertzl
6. Mount Masada & the Desert Locals
7. Market Places in Jerusalem & Tel Aviv
8. The Jordan River & its surrounding mountain ranges
9. A view over Syria and Lebanon from Israel
10.The Western Wall
To get "Priority Status" on a Free trip to Israel next season, make sure you sign up now! read more
Life – It’s all about cramming in the best adventures, places, moments, and memories. First step is to write your “bucket list”. If you need a little help getting started, or feel like you haven’t got enough checks on your list, we’ve got a list of the best things to do in Israel.
10 Days To Boost Your Bucket List
We all joke about having “bucket lists” – some of us genuinely do have a “100 things to do before we die” lists – it may be that you want to travel the world or perhaps grow old with someone you love; maybe you want to fly first class or you’d like to ride an elephant? A Birthright Israel trip is a bucket lister's dream: you can ride a camel, pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, raft down the River Jordan; float in the Dead Sea, watch the sunrise atop Masada, or simply go clubbing in Tel Aviv – and it's all free – a 10 day gift from Birthright Israel to every young Jewish adult aged 18-26.
So this winter you can get your bucket lis read more